Saturday 21 March 2015

Dearest Blogger.com,

I have been keeping secrets...

I recently moved to Wordpress and although I felt guilty to begin with, I am actually very happy!

I've never had the talent for infidelity. I was only going to test the waters, see if the grass was truly greener on the other side. An now here we are...I still miss the familiarity of you, the memories we made together, the time before I knew or understood the value of editing. I still miss all our good ol' days.

But my love, my first real attempt at honesty and vulnerability, it is imperative that I leave now. I am not a high school kid any more. I have wants and needs that I doubt you can fulfil now that I am 'all grown up'. I had been thinking about leaving for a while, but nostalgia had a firm grasp on me.

Now it's official; I'm gone. I love you dearly. I won't ever forget you, how could I? You've been so good to me for so many years. But this is evolution.

This isn't goodbye. I can't let it be. It simply has to be 'see you soon', if you'll still have me.

With a heavy heart and all my love,
@#!~@

PS
My new address: Freshly Bak'd Thoughts
It's not quite home yet, but it's getting there.

2 comments:

  1. awww amina. change is hard but good. Go out and spreadddd those winnnngggssss xxx

    ReplyDelete